Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Raw. Vegan. (definitely) Not Gross. ice cream sandwiches

ginger cookie & chai ice cream sammies!


this dessert was absolutely delicious, and I actually can't wait to make them again. for the chai tea I used Tazo Vanilla Caramel Chai, other than that no ingredient changes were made. I did use the oven as I don't own a dehydrator (yet) and the results were perfect. I also like that it's really a fairly low maintenance recipe to whip up, given you have a food processor.

now if you haven't already, go check out Laura Miller. I'm a huuuge fan of hers - I love her photo shoots, her show Raw. Vegan. Not Gross. (even though I'm only an occasional vegan) and looking forward to seeing what's in store for her new show With Laura Miller on Tastemade.

No comments:

Post a Comment