Thursday, May 19, 2016

Fonte Romana

I recently had the privilege of having my second piece published on the She Explores travel blog. This particular photo story is on a very special place in my life, Fonte Romana: an area and restaurant near where my mum grew up in Pacentro, Italy.


I thought it would be fun on here to share some behind-the-scenes photographs of friends and family from the last time we visited.

cloudy day in the mountains, but still so beautiful


building near the restaurant

my dad & Jim chatting outside Fonte Romana

my mum on the right (love her laugh) & her cousin Carolina

chilling our Prosecco in the mountain spring water

wild boar prints (and part of a Laura print)


grabbing some coals for cooking in the kitchen


besides the wine (of course), I do miss those lil Crodo drinks


No comments:

Post a Comment